A strikingly beautiful and deeply historic estuary and former harbor, Ellisville Marsh is a critical environment that needs our support. Together, we can work to revive and preserve this important habitat for generations to come.
When you donate to the Friends, you automatically become a member, for one full year. Your annual membership donation helps fund all of the Friends’ annual and routine operating expenses. Over 90% of our budget is allocated to restoration-related activities —inlet maintenance, environmental monitoring—and only a small fraction to administrative overhead.
All donations to the Friends are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Attend the annual meeting
- Learn about the salt marsh and barrier beach ecosystems by participating in field work
- Receive Friends of Ellisville newsletters
- Vote in matters brought to vote by FoEM’s Board of Directors.
- Receive notices about events relating to the FEM’s mission.
- Members may choose to remain anonymous.
We have created the following membership categories to help guide your donations.
Click a button to donate to the cause using PayPal
For any donation larger than $1000 (a Leadership Gift, which is GREATLY appreciated!) please select the Leadership option below.
Download the form below to pay by check
If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship please contact the Friends of Ellisville Marsh directly.